We will see here AIR FORCE COMMON ADMISSION ONLINE TEST AFCAT 2020 syllabus and exam pattern, afcat old papers, afcat exam books.
- 1 AFCAT 2020 syllabus and exam pattern
- 1.1 1 – WRITTEN TEST
- 1.2 2 – AFSB (AIR FORCE SELECTION BOARD) TESTING
- 1.3 3 – CONDUCT OF MEDICAL EXAMINATIONS
- 1.4 4 – PREPARING ALL INDIA MERIT LIST
- 1.5 STEP 1 – WRITTEN TEST AFCAT EXAM
- 1.6 AFCAT DETAIL syllabus
- 1.6.1 (i) Syllabus.
- 1.6.2 STEP 2 – AFSB (AIR FORCE SELECTION BOARD) TESTING
- 1.6.3 1. STAGE I TESTING
- 1.6.4 2. STAGE II TESTING
- 1.6.5 STEP 3 – CONDUCT OFAFCAT MEDICAL EXAMINATIONS
- 1.6.6 STEP 4 – PREPARING ALL INDIA MERIT LIST
- 126.96.36.199 AFCAT में NCC के क्या फायदे है ? JOIN INDIAN AIR FORCE – CLICK HERE
- 188.8.131.52 Indian Airforce AFCAT 01/2020 RECRUITMENT /सारी जानकारी – CLICK HERE
- 184.108.40.206 LATEST AFCAT DETAIL EDUCATION QUALIFICATION – CLICK HERE
- 220.127.116.11 apply online — click here
- 18.104.22.168 afcat exam books. – written exam,SSB
- 22.214.171.124 सारी जानकारी AFCAT – –CLICK HERE
AFCAT 2020 syllabus and exam pattern
1 – WRITTEN TEST
2 – AFSB (AIR FORCE SELECTION BOARD) TESTING
3 – CONDUCT OF MEDICAL EXAMINATIONS
4 – PREPARING ALL INDIA MERIT LIST
STEP 1 – WRITTEN TEST AFCAT EXAM
TIME ALLOTTED – 2HRS
INSTRUCTIONS FOR CANDIDATES
1. Total Number of Questions-100. Each Question is of three marks.
2. One mark will be deducted for every wrong answer.
3. No mark will be deducted for un-attempted questions.
4. Do not write on the Question Paper or make any mark on it.
It is mandatory for the candidates opting for Ground Duty (Technical) branch to appear in both AFCAT as well as Engineering Knowledge Test (EKT).
Engineering Knowledge Test (EKT) – 45 Minutes 50question 150 marks
AFCAT DETAIL syllabus
(aa) English. Comprehension, Error Detection, Sentence Completion/ Filling in of correct word.
Synonyms, Antonyms and Testing of Vocabulary, Idioms and Phrases.
(ab) General Awareness. History, Geography, Civics, Politics, Current Affairs, Environment, Basic Science, Defence, Art, Culture, Sports, etc.
(ac) Numerical Ability. Decimal Fraction, Time and Work, Average, Profit & Loss.
Percentage, Ratio & Proportion and Simple Interest, Time & Distance (Trains/Boats & Streams).
(ad) Reasoning and Military Aptitude Test.Verbal Skills and Spatial Ability.
STEP 2 – AFSB (AIR FORCE SELECTION BOARD) TESTING
If you have successfully cleared Step 1, you will receive a Call letter to report to any one of the Air Force Selection Boards located at Dehradun, Varanasi, Gandhinagar, and Mysuru.
At the Air Force Selection Board (AFSB), you undergo the following tests in order to ascertain your suitability and gauge your potential as an Officer in the Indian Air Force.
1. STAGE I TESTING
Officer Intelligence rating Test.
Picture perception and Discussion Test.
STAGE-I is a screening test. Those who qualify STAGE-I are eligible to undergo STAGE-II testing. STAGE-I disqualified candidates are routed back after the announcement of results.
2. STAGE II TESTING
All STAGE-I qualified candidates undergo the following tests as part of STAGE-II testing during the next four to five days.
The fifth day is for CPSS testing (Flying branch).
Psychological Tests are written tests that are conducted by a Psychologist.
Group Tests are interactive indoor and outdoor activities which are a combination of mental and physical work.
Interview involves a personal conversation with an Interviewing Officer.
Candidates who have applied for flying branch and have been recommended, will also have to undergo Computerised Pilot Selection System (CPSS) test .
These tests will be explained to you in detail before they are conducted at the Selection Board.
STEP 3 – CONDUCT OFAFCAT MEDICAL EXAMINATIONS
If you are recommended by the Selection Board, you will be sent for the medical examination either at Air Force Central Medical Establishment (AFCME), New Delhi or Institute of Aviation Medicine, Bengaluru.
STEP 4 – PREPARING ALL INDIA MERIT LIST
An All India Merit List is compiled on the basis of your performance in the written test and AFSB interview, subject to being medically fit.
Based on the vacancies available in various branches / sub-branches, joining instructions are issued to join one of the Training establishments.
SOME IMPORTANT LINK