AIIMS Nursing Officer syllabus
AIIMS Nursing Officer syllabus, AIIMS Nursing Officer syllabus Exam pattern, AIIMS Nursing Officer NORCET syllabus.
- a) The duration of the examination shall be 3 hrs. (180 minutes).
- b) 200 MCQs of 200 marks with four alternatives for each question. (180 MCQs related to the subject, 20 MCQs related to General Knowledge & Aptitude)
- c) There will be negative marking of 1/3 marks for each wrong answer.
- d) The qualifying marks in Recruitment Examination will be 50% for UR/EWS, 45% for OBC, and 40% for SC & ST.
- e) For PWBD additional 5% relaxation will be given irrespective of the category. Accordingly, qualifying marks for PWBD will be as follows UR/EWS-PWBD45%, OBC-PWBD-40%, and SC/ST-PWBD-35%).
|related to the subject||180||180|
|General Knowledge & Aptitude||20||20|
if your appearing in this exam by BSc nursing then you must prepare for this exam by your BSc nursing books only there is no need to purchase separate books only concentrate on your BSc nursing book from 1st year to 3rd year. if you Pursuit your BSc nursing in semester vice you must read out your all semester books
If you are appearing in this exam by Diploma in General Nursing Midwifery Then you must read out your diploma books there is no need to read other books.
For general knowledge and attitude you may refer Lucent GK.
official website for apply online.
other vacancy syllabus
|UPSC Prelims||UPSC CDS|
|NDA MOTIVATION||NDA SYLLABUS|
|UPSC syllabus Hindi pdf||UPSC ISS Syllabus Indian Statistical Service|
|NDA previous year papers||UPSC CMS Combined Medical Service syllabus|
|IERT B.TECH course detail||IERT ENTRANCE EXAM SYLLABUS|
|IIFT MBA IB SYLLABUS||IMU CET SYLLABUS|
|NEET SYLLABUS||HOW TO JOIN ISRO AFTER ITI|
|Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) PLACEMENT|
Nursing Officer posts are Level 07 in the Pay Matrix pre-revised Pay Band-2 of Rs.9300-34800 with Grade Pay of Rs.4600/-, Group-B jobs.
For inquiries relating to NORCET please contact:
Assistant Controller (Exams) Examination Section All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS)
Ansari Nagar, New Delhi -110 608
Fax: 011 2658 8789
(Timings 09:30 AM to 06:00 PM – Monday to Saturday)
Toll-Free Number 1800117898
so here we discuss AIIMS Nursing Officer syllabus.