Bank of Maharashtra Generalist Officer Syllabus and Exam Pattern
Bank of Maharashtra, a leading public sector bank has recently released a notification regarding the recruitment of eligible candidates for the post of Generalist officers in Scale II Project 2021-2022.
There are around 150 vacancies. Interested candidates may utilize this golden opportunity to pursue a career in the banking industry by applying online through the bank’s website on or before 06.04.2021.
Selection Procedure of Bank of Maharashtra Generalist Officer Recruitment, 2021
The Selection Procedure of Bank of Maharashtra Generalist Officer Recruitment, 2021 consist of two phases.
- An online written test to be conducted through IBPS
- The marks allocated for online examination and Interview is 150 marks and 100 Marks respectively
- The minimum cut-off scores for online examination, interview, and final selection will be 50% for UR / EWS category and 45% for SC / ST / OBC / PwBD categories.
Exam Pattern of Bank of Maharashtra Generalist Officer
|Name of the test||Total Number of Questions||Duration|
|English Language||20 Questions||15 Minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||20 Questions||15 Minutes|
|Reasoning Ability||20 Questions||15 Minutes|
|Professional Knowledge||90 Questions||75 Minutes|
|Total||150 Questions||2 Hours|
- There will be no negative marking.
- The Professional Knowledge section may include questions from the banking sector.
- The maximum mark for this examination will be 150 marks. Each question carries one mark.
Syllabus of Bank of Maharashtra Generalist Officer
Syllabus of English Language
- Reading Comprehension
- Para jumbles
- Fill in the blanks
- Transformation of sentences
- Cloze Test
- Sentence Improvement
- Linking of Sentences
- Identify the type of sentences
- Synonyms and Antonyms
- Finding mis-spelled words
- Paragraph Completion
- Active Voice and Passive Voice
- Spotting Errors
- One word Substitution
Syllabus of Quantitative Aptitude
- Number System
- Simple Interest
- Data Interpretation
- Quadratic Equation
- Mixtures and Allegation
- Data Sufficiency
- Compound Interest
- Profit and Loss
- Ratio and Proportions
- Time and Work
- Time and Distance
- Area and Volume
- Sequence and Series
Syllabus of Reasoning Ability
- Alphabetical Series
- Coding and Decoding
- Numerical Series
- Arithmetical Reasoning
- Clocks and Calendars
- Non-Verbal Series
- Embedded Figures
- Puzzles – Circular and Linear
- Verbal and Figure Classification
- Classification of Figures
- Problem Solving
- Arithmetical Number Series
- Logical Sequence of Words.
Syllabus of Professional Knowledge
- International Organizations
- Important Financial Institutions
- Money Market
- Indian Financial System and Banking
- Basic Knowledge of Finance
- Abbreviations and Economic terminologies
- History of Indian Banking system
- Merchant Banking and Financial Services
- Financial Management
- Major Government Schemes
- Basics of Budget
- Current Union Budget
- Capital Market
- Finance Commissions in India
The starting basic pay for generalist officers in the branches of Bank of Maharashtra will be INR 48170 – INR 69810.
Read more about Careers-
Bank of Maharashtra Generalist Officer Syllabus FAQ-
No, There is no negative marking.
Yes, a Post-qualification work Experience of 3 years as an officer in any Scheduled Commercial Bank is necessary to apply for this post.