HAL Design and Management Trainee Syllabus and Exam Pattern
Hindustan Aeronautical Limited is all set to conduct the recruitment of eligible candidates for the posts of Design and Management trainees. There are around 100 vacancies. Interested candidates may apply online for the same on or before 05.04.2021 through the official website of HAL – www.hal-india.co.in.
In this article, we are going to give you an overview of the Syllabus and Exam Pattern of HAL Design and Management Trainee recruitment, 2021.
Selection Procedure of HAL Design and Management Trainee Recruitment, 2021
The Selection process of HAL Design and Management Trainee Recruitment, 2021 will comprise of two different phases.
- All-India based Online Selection Test
Exam Pattern of HAL Design and Management Trainee
|Section Divisions||Total Number of Questions||Total Marks|
|English and Reasoning||40||40|
|Concerned Engineering Discipline||100||100|
- The time duration of the test will be 2 Hours and 30 Minutes.
- The test will be in three parts.
- Type of questions will be Multiple-Choice Questions (MCQs)
- There will be no negative marking in Online Selection Test.
- Test will be available bilingually (Hindi or English)
The candidates will be shortlisted for interview on the basis marks scored in online test.
The final Merit List will be prepared by giving 85% weightage for the Online Test and 15% weightage for Interview.
Pre-Employment Medical Standards
- Candidates provisionally selected by HAL will have to undergo a Pre-employment Medical Examination before joining Hindustan Aeronautical Limited (HAL)
- Candidates should have sound health
- Candidates should meet the medical standards prescribed by the Company.
- The appointment of selected candidates will be subject to a medical report from the Company’s Doctor.
- No relaxation in health standards will be allowed for any candidates.
Detailed Syllabus for HAL Design and Management Trainee
Syllabus of General Awareness
- Current Affairs of national and international importance
- Indian History
- Harappa Civilization and Vedic culture
- India’s freedom movement and its leaders
- Geography of India
- Important Days and Years
- Indian Polity
- Indian Economy
- Important monetary institutions
- Inventions and Discoveries
- Games and Sports
- Geographical features of India
- Science and Technology
- Books and Authors
- Famous ports and their location.
Syllabus of English
- Reading Comprehension
- One Word Substitution
- Verbal Ability
- Word Association
- Pronouns and Prepositions
- Synonyms and Antonyms
- Idioms and Phrases
- Sentence Improvement
- Wrongly spelt Words
- Para Jumbles
- Cloze Test
- Error Spotting
- Fill in the blanks
Syllabus of Reasoning
- Verbal Reasoning
- Course of Action
- Mirror Image and Water Images
- Coding and Decoding
- Sense of Direction
- Ordering and Ranking
- Blood Relations
- Ven Diagrams
- Circular Seating Arrangement
- Linear Seating Arrangement
- Data Sufficiency
- Critical Reasoning
- Analytical reasoning
- Decision Making
- Syllabus of Aeronautical Engineering
- Basics of Flight Mechanics
- Basics of Fluid Mechanics
- Airfoils and wings
- Airplane Performance
- Static Stability
- Flight Vehicle Structures
- Structural Dynamics
- Rockets and Basics of Propulsion
- Aerothermodynamics of aircraft engines
- Basic of Space Dynamics
- Compressible Flows
- Structures: Strength of Materials
Syllabus of Various Engineering Disciplines
Syllabus of Computer Science & Information Technology
- Digital Logic
- Computer Organizations and Architecture
- Data Structures
- Theory of Computation
- Compiler Design
- Operating System
- Computer Network
Syllabus of Electrical Engineering
- Electric Circuits
- Power Systems
- Control Systems
- Electromagnetic Fields
- Analog and Digital Electronics
- Power Electronics
- Signals and Systems
- Electrical Machines
- Electrical and Electronic Measurements
Syllabus of Mechanical Engineering
- Applied Mechanics and Design
- Thermal Sciences
- Material Engineering
- Manufacturing and Industrial Engineering
- Fluid Mechanics
Service Agreement Bond
Selected candidates have to submit a Service Agreement Bond to serve HAL for a period of 5 years excluding the training period.
- There will be a training period of 52 weeks for all the selected candidates.
- During the training period, a basic pay of INR 40,000 will be provided for the candidates.
- After the successful completion of training, the Trainees would be absorbed as Engineers in the Grade-II Scale of Pay of INR 40,000 to INR 1,40,000.
HAL Design and Management Trainee EXAM FAQ
INR 500. Candidates belonging to SC/ST/PwBD categories are exempted from the fee payment.
No, There is no negative marking.
The online test will be conducted on 24.04.2021 and 25.04.2021
Read more about Careers