Indian Army JAG Syllabus Exam Pattern election Procedure –
first of all, I would like to describe what is Judge Advocate General Branch. In simple language, I would like to say after taking the commission in the Indian Army in the JAG you will be like a legal advisor to the Army.
all the legal matters related to Army you have to deal it.
JAG Syllabus Exam Pattern-
Now coming to the selection procedure of JAG entry-.
- There is no written exam.
- There is an SSB interview after clearing the SSB exam you will go for a medical examination after clearing your medical examination there will be a final merit list on the basis of the merit list you will be called for training at OTA.
- the final merit list will be based on the marks scored in the SSB exam.
so start preparing for your SSB exam.
Here I would like to tell few more important points regarding this exam –
Educational Qualification For JAG–
- Minimum 55% aggregate marks in LLB Degree (three years professional after graduation or five years after 10+2 examination).
- The candidates should be eligible for registration as an advocate with Bar Council of India/State
Tenure of Engagement –
- Short Service Commission will be granted to Male and Female in the Regular Army for 14 years i.e.
- for an initial period of 10 years extendable by a further period of 04 years.
- Male & Female officers who are willing to continue to serve in the Army after the expiry of the period of ten years of Short Service Commission may, if eligible and suitable in all respects, be considered for the grant of Permanent Commission (PC) in the 10th year of their Short Service Commission in accordance with the relevant policies as issued from time to time.
Training – Duration of training is 49 weeks at OTA, Chennai.
How to Apply JAG –
(a) Applications will only be accepted online on website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
Click on ‘Officer Entry Appln/Login’ and then click ‘Registration’ (Registrations not required, if already registered on www.joinindianarmy.nic.in).
|ARMY GD SYLLABUS||NCC Special Entry Scheme SYLLABUS|
|ARMY RALLY BHARTI OLD PAPERS||TECHNICAL ENTRY SCHEME SYLLABUS|
|rally Bharti syllabus||Army TGC syllabus|
|NDA SYLLABUS||CDS syllabus|
So here we discuss Indian Army JAG Syllabus Exam Pattern.