1- written examination.
2- Physical Fitness Test (PFT) .
3- Initial Medical Examination (Preliminary)
4- Final Medical Examination at INS Chilka.
- The written examination will be of objective type.
- The Question Paper will be Hindi and English Both.
- TOTAL 80 Questions will be asked in the Examination.
- The Time Duration Will be 60 min( 1 HR) for the Exam.
- The Question paper will be consist on the subject Quantitative aptitude, Mathematics, General Science, General English, General awareness (Current affairs & General Knowledge) & Reasoning (Verbal & Non verbal).
- There will be a composite paper of 10th standard.
- There is NO negative marking. Candidate Should Check the instructions on the Question Paper before proceed.
- paper will not be more tough,it will be simple.
- merit list will be made on only and only basis of written exam.so prepare well for the written exam.
(i) General Intelligence and Reasoning. It would include questions related to Mathematical operations, Series, Odd One Out, Logical Venn Diagrams, Analogy, Word Based Problems, Problems Solving, Drawing Inference, Coding-Decoding, Non Verbal Reasoning etc.
(ii) Quantitative Ability. This paper will include question on problems relating to Number Systems, Time & Work, Menstruation, Ratio and Proportion, Average, Profit and Loss, Discount, Percentage, Time and Distance, Simple and Compound Interest, Statistical Chart, Trigonometry, Geometry etc.
(iii) General English & Comprehension. In addition to the testing of candidates understanding of English language, its vocabulary, grammar, sentence structure, synonymous, antonyms, Comprehension and its correct usage etc.
(iv) General Awareness. The test will include questions relating to India and its neighboring countries especially pertaining to sports, history, culture, Geography, Physics, Chemistry, Computer Science, Environmental Science, Economics scene, Current Events, General policy including Indian Constitution and scientific research etc. These questions will be such that they do not require special study of any discipline
Physical Fitness Test (PFT)
Physical Fitness Test (PFT).
PFT will be conducted for all those who qualify the written tests.
All candidates are advised to be in possession of sport rig (Shoe, T-shirt, Trouser etc). The PFT will consist of:-
1- 1.6 Km run to be completed in 7 minutes.
2- 20 Squat ups (Uthak Baithak)
3-10 Push up.
Candidates undergoing PFT will do so at their own risk.
Initial Medical Examination (Preliminary)
(a) Medical examination will be conducted by authorised Military Doctors as per medical standard prescribed in current regulations applicable to Enrolled Personnel on entry.
(b) Height. Minimum height is 157 cms. Reduction in height for candidates from hilly areas and tribal areas will be in accordance with the Central Govt. orders.
(c) Chest. Should be well proportioned. Minimum expansion 5 cms. (d) Weight. Proportionate to height and age + 10 percentage acceptable.
(e) Hearing. Normal.
(f) Visual Standard. 6/36 (Better Eye) and 6/36 (Worse Eye).
(g) Tattoo. Permanent body tattoos are not permitted on any part of the body. However certain concessions are permitted to candidates belonging to tribal areas communities as declared by the Govt. of India. For other candidates permanent body tattoos are only permitted on inner face of forearms
NOTE- MERIT LIST WILL BE MADE ON THE BASIS OF WRITTEN EXAM.
OFFICIAL WEBSITE/ APPLY ONLINE – CLICK HERE