Here we will see the INDIAN NAVY AA SSR SYLLABUS, Exam pattern 2021. download SSR / AA February 2022 Batch syllabus pdf, AA SSR syllabus exam pattern Physical Fitness Test (PFT).
AA and SSR exam are some of the most famous exams in the Indian Navy.
Here I am going to tell you the detailed syllabus and exam pattern as well as physical test details also, so enjoy the post.
There are four major steps during the recruitment of AA and SSR.
SSR / AA February 2022 Batch Important Information –
- Application start : 16/10/2021
- Last Date for Apply Online : 25/10/2021
- Merit List Released : January / February 2022
- Form fees -Zero
EXAM PATTERN INDIAN NAVY AA SSR
- 1- written examination
- 2- physical fitness test
- 3- initial medical examination
- 4- final medical examination
1- Computer-based Examination
- (a) One common examination will be conducted for AA and SSR entries.
- (b) The question paper will be computer-based with a total of 100 questions, each carrying 01 mark.
- (c) The question paper will be bilingual (Hindi & English) and objective type (multiple-choice).
- (d) The question paper will comprise of four sections i.e. English, Science, Mathematics and General Knowledge.
- (e) The standard of the question paper will be that of 10+2 Syllabus & sample papers for the examination are available
- on the website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
- (f) Duration of examination will be one hour.
- (g) The candidates are required to pass in all sections and in aggregate. The Navy reserves the right to determine the pass marks in each Section and in aggregate
- Penalty for Wrong Answer. Candidates should note that there will be a penalty (Negative Marking) for wrong answers marked by a candidate in the question paper.
- one fourth (0.25) of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as a penalty.
2-Physical Fitness Test PFT AA SSR
(a)Qualifying in Physical Fitness Test (PFT) is mandatory for selection
. (b) PFT will consist of 1.6 Km run to be completed in 7 minutes, 20 squats (Uthak Baithak) and 10 Push-ups.
Candidates undergoing PFT will do so at their own risk.
Advisory:- Proficiency in sports, swimming and extra-curricular activities is desirable.
After qualifying for the physical fitness test you will go for an initial medical examination after clearing your initial medical examination you will come back to your home they will give you a joining letter.
You will be instructed to go to INS Chilka at a given date and given time, and there will be a final medical examination after clearing your final medical examination you will go for initial training.
INDIAN NAVY AA SSR Detail SYLLABUS
Physical World and Measurement, Kinematics, Laws of Motion, Work, Energy and Power, Motion o System of Particles and Rigid Body/ Gravitation
Mechanics of Solids and Fluids, Heat Thermodynamics, Oscillations, Waves, Electrostatics, Current Electricity
Magnetic Effect of Current and Magnetism, Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Current, Electromagnetic Waves
Optics, Dual Nature of Matter and Radiations, Atomic Nucleus/ Solid and Semi-Conductor Devices, Principles of Communication
Metals and Non-Metals, Organic Chemistry, Food, Nutrition and Health, Physiology and Human Diseases, Computer Science
Relations and Functions, Logarithms, Complex Numbers, Quadratics Equations, Sequences and Series, Trigonometry
Cartesian System of Rectangular Coordinates, Straight Lines Family of Straight Lines, Circles
Conic Section, Permutations and Combinations, Vectors, Exponential and Logarithmic Series, Sets and Set Theory, Statistics
introduction to ThreeDimensional Geometry, Probability Function, Limits and Continuity, Differentiation, Applications of Derivatives
Indefinite Integrals Binomial Theorem, Matrices, Determinants, Definite Integrals
Passage, Preposition, Correction of sentences, Change active to passive/ passive to active voice
Change direct to indirect/indirect to direct, Verbs/Tense/Non Finites, Punctuation
Substituting phrasal verbs for expression, Synonyms, and Antonyms, Meanings of difficult words
Use of adjective, Compound preposition, Determiners (use of a the, and etc), Use of pronouns
Culture and Religion, Geography: Soil, Rivers, Mountains, Ports, Inland Harbours, Freedom Movement
Sports: Championships/ Winners/ Terms/ No of Players, Defence, Wars and Neighbours, Current Affairs
Important National Facts about IndiaHeritage, Arts, Dance, History, National-Languages, Bird, Animal, Song, Flag, Monuments, Capitals & Currencies
Common Names, Full forms and Abbreviations, Discoveries, Diseases and Nutrition, Award and Authors, Eminent Personalities
Spatial, Numerical, Reasoning & Associative Ability, Sequences, Spellings Unscrambling, Coding and Decoding
AA old PAPER—CLICK HERE
SSR old PAPER —CLICK HERE
OFFICIAL WEBSITE—CLICK HERE
Read more about Careers-
So here we discuss the detailed syllabus and exam pattern of AA and SSR 2021.
Ans. 1- written examination2- physical fitness test3- initial medical examination4- final medical examination
Ans – Yes(0.25)
Ans. from sarkarisyllabus.com