INDIAN NAVY MR SYLLABUS AND EXAM PATTERN 2020 MR Entry (Chef, Steward and Sanitary Hygienist)
INDIAN NAVY MR EXAM PATTERN
इस एग्जाम के मुख्य ता 4 चरण होते हैं, हम एक एक करके सब के बारे में चर्चा करेंगे
INDIAN NAVY MR SYLLABUS
लिखित परीक्षा मुख्यतः दो भागों में बटी होती है
1- SECTION A SCIENCE AND MATHEMATICS
2- SECTION B GENERAL AWARENESS
SECTION A SCIENCE AND MATHEMATICS
01. Nature of Matter, Universe (Planets/ Earth/ Satellites/ Sun), Electricity and its applications
02. Force and Gravitation, Newton’s Laws Of Motion, Work, Energy and Power
03. Heat, Temperature, metals and NonMetals, Carbon and its Compounds, Measurements in Science, Sound & Wave Motion, Atomic Structure
04. Mathematical Simplification, Ratio and Proportion, Algebraic Identities, Linear Equations and Polynomials, Simultaneous Equations, Basic Trigonometry
05. Simple Mensuration, Geometry, Measures of Central Tendency (Average, Median and Mode)
06. Interest, Profit, Loss and Percentage, Work, Time, Speed and Distance
SECTION B GENERAL AWARENESS —
1- Geography: Soil, Rivers, Mountains, Ports, Inland, Harbours
2- Culture and Religion, Freedom Movement, Important National Facts about India, Heritage, Arts, and Dance
3- History, Defence, Wars and neighbors, Awards and Authors, Discoveries, Diseases and Nutrition
4- Current Affairs, Languages, Capitals and Currencies, Common Names, Full Forms and Abbreviations
5- Eminent Personalities, National : Bird/Animal/Sport/Flower/Anthem/ Song/Flag/Monuments
6- Sports : Championships / Winners/ Terms/ Number of Players
यह एग्जाम आपका कंप्यूटर पर होगा Computer-based Examination.
total of 50 questions, each carrying 01 mark
The question paper will be bilingual (Hindi & English)
The standard of the question paper will be that of class 10th s
Duration of examination will be 30 minutes
NOTE-आपको लिखित परीक्षा के दोनों सेक्शंस में पास होना अनिवार्य है, The candidates are required to pass in all sections and in aggregate
(Negative Marking) for wrong answers IS one fourth (0.25) OR 1/4
READ SOME OTHER SYLLABUS
INDIAN NAVY MR Physical Fitness Test (PFT).
PFT will consist of 1.6 Km run to be completed in 7 minutes,
20 squat ups (Uthak Baithak)
MR Entry (Chef, Steward and Sanitary Hygienist) Medical Standards.
Minimum height 157 cms
Minimum chest expansion of 5 cms.
The candidate must be in good physical and mental health.
free from any defect likely to interfere with the efficient performance of duties both ashore and afloat under peace as well as war conditions as per Navy Order (Special) 01/2008.
NOTE- Preliminary Medical Examination for recruitment will be considered only “Provisionally fit subject to fitness in the final medical examination”.
Final Enrolment Medical Examination of all selected candidates will be done at INS Chilka.
Candidates who are found medically fit in Final Enrolment Medical Examination will be enrolled.
FINAL MERIT LIST MR Entry (Chef, Steward and Sanitary Hygienist)
BOOKS – CLICK HERE
OLD PAPER-CLICK HERE
OFFICIAL WEBSITE, APPLY ONLINE –CLICK HERE
YOUTUBE VIDEO-CLICK HERE