IOCL Apprenticeship syllabus, exam pattern 2021, Indian Oil Corporation Limited has released the IOCL Apprentice Syllabus 2021 and IOCL Apprentice Exam Pattern 2021
EXAM PATTERN (IOCL Apprenticeship syllabus)
1. Selection in INDIAN OIL CORPORATION LIMITED shall be on the basis of the performance of the candidates on the basis of marks obtained by them in the Written Test (Duration 90 Minutes) and the meeting notified eligibility criteria.
2. The Written Test will comprise of 100 questions with Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) consisting of four option with one correct option.
The questions would be bilingual ( English & Hindi).
NOW WE WILL DISCUSS IOCL Apprenticeship syllabus.
Accountant Apprentice SYLLABUS
1- Generic Aptitude including Quantitative Aptitude – 30 Marks
2- Reasoning Abilities – 30 Marks
3- Basic English Language Skills – 40 Marks
Data Entry Operator Apprentice SYLLABUS
1- General Aptitude and Reasoning Abilities – 25 Marks
2- Basic English Language Skills – 25 Marks
3- Quantitative Aptitude – 25 Marks
4- General Awareness – 25 Marks
Technician Apprentice, Trade Apprentice SYLLABUS
1- Technical Acumen in relevant discipline – 40 Marks
2- Generic Aptitude including Quantitative Aptitude – 20 Marks
4- Reasoning Abilities – 20 Marks
5- Basic English Language Skills – 20 Marks
for Trade Apprentice (Fitter/Electrician/Electronics Mechanic/Instrument Mechanic/Machinist) you must read your ITI books – 40 marks
Technician Apprentice (Mechanical/Electrical/Instrumentation/Civil/Electrical & Electronics/Electronics) you must read your diploma books – 40 marks
- Selection shall be on the basis of performance of the candidates on the basis of marks obtained by them in the Written Test (Duration
90 Minutes) and meeting notified eligibility criteria.
- The Written Test will comprise of 100 questions with Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) consisting of four option with
one correct option. The questions would be in bilingual i.e. English & Hindi.
- The candidates will have to secure a minimum of 40% marks in the written test to qualify for the selection process.
- The minimum qualifying marks shall be 35% for candidates belonging to SC/ST/PwBD categories against reserved positions.
Only those candidates declared fit in pre-engagement medical and physical fitness shall be considered for engaging as apprentice.
Document Verification Candidates shortlisted on the basis of their position in the merit list and subject to number of seats in respective Trades/Disciplines, shall be called for document verification.
Pre-Engagement Medical Fitness 1. Candidates selected as apprentices will have to fulfil the minimum physical fitness standard
parameters as specified in the Apprentices Act and amendments/modifications issued from time to time.
Any corrigendum/addendum etc. or updates with regard to this advertisement shall be made available on website: www.iocl.com or at (https://www.iocl.com/PeopleCareers/Apprenticeships.aspx) ONLY.
Further information regarding written examination, call letters, results, etc. shall be made available through the websites www.iocl.com or through email.
RECENT SYLLABUS OF VACANCY -AND –
Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS) Technical Assistant (Laboratory), Senior Technician syllabus, exam pattern 2020
Leave & Holidays: The following leave & holidays shall be admissible to Apprentices:
a. General Leave – 32 days @ 8 days per quarter during the period of Apprenticeship including on medical grounds.
b. Casual Leave – 12 days per calendar year (pro-rata)
c. An Apprentice shall avail such Holidays as are observed in the establishment in which he/she is undergoing Apprenticeship training.
d. Leave not availed shall lapse at the end of the apprenticeship period.
|SL .NO.||EXPLORE CAREER|
|1-||career in content writing|
|2-||career options after b.sc maths|
|3-||career in air force after 12th science|
|4-||career after class 10th|
|5-||career in Bioanalytical science|
|6-||Best Career Options After 10th|
|7-||Best ITI Courses|
THAT WAS ALL ABOUT IOCL Apprenticeship syllabus