MP High Court Assistant Grade 3 Syllabus Exam Pattern- Hello and welcome to the Sarkarisyllabus.com
Today we are going to discuss the detailed syllabus and exam pattern of the Madhya Pradesh High Court assistant grade 3 syllabus and exam pattern as well as the selection procedure of this post.
as you know the MP High Court has announced the vacancy around 1200. so many candidates applied for this post, the correct syllabus and exam pattern will lead you to success in this exam.
MP High Court assistant grade 3 exam pattern
the selection procedure will contain three-step.
- online written examination CVT
- main examination
- document verification
now I am going to talk in detail about the online written examination CBT
- the online written examination will be for 2 hours
- there is no negative marking in the online examination
- general candidate and OBC candidate must secure at least 45% marks and C and s t must secure at least 40% marks
- the maximum marks will contain the questions of GK and GS around 30 questions will be asked out of hundred questions from the section suitable for GK and GS including GK of Madhya Pradesh.
|GK & GS, GK Of M.P.||30||30|
|Maths & Reasoning||20||20|
|Total||100 Q||100 M|
MP High Court assistant grade 3 main examination
- the main examination will be related to your typing test if you are applied for Hindi then you have to give the test in the Hindi language.
- The candidate who applied for the Hindi language has to give the test in Remington Gail
- there is also negative marking if you make a mistake then .5 must be detected.
- if you make 120 mistakes then you will be allotted zero marks.
|Posts||Name of the Subject||Marks||Duration|
|Assistant Grade 3||English Stenography Dictation (400 words) + Typing||100||5+30 = 35 Minutes|
|Assistant Grade 3||Hindi Typing (300 words) + Direct Dictation Hindi Typing (400 words)||30+70 = 100||10+10 = 20 Minutes|
Answer. the selection procedure will contain online written examination then after main examination and then after document verification.
Answer. no negative marking in the online written examination( as in the government notification the negative marking has not been mentioned anywhere)
Answer. at Sarkarisyllabus.com
Answer. yes, in the typing test there is negative marking if you make a mistake then 0.5 marks will be deducted.