Nainital Bank Clerk and MT syllabus exam pattern – let’s get started
Good news for Banking aspirants. Nainital Bank has recently announced vacancies for Clerk and MT posts. Aspirants, who are seeking a career in the banking sector, can take advantage of this opportunity. If you are planning to appear for Nainital Bank Clerk or MT exams, this post is all you needed.
In this article, we have given a complete description of the examination pattern and syllabus for the Nainital Bank Clerk and MT posts. By the end of this post, your every doubt and query relating to the subject will be cleared.
See also – Career in Online Teaching
Nainital Bank Clerk and MT Exam Pattern
Candidates appearing for Nainital Bank Clerk and MT will have to undergo a written test followed by a personal interview. The performance of an aspirant in both these stages will determine whether or not will he/she be considered for the final selection. Take a look at the description of the written test and interview in the following sections.
|Subject||No of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|English Language||40||40||35 minutes|
|General Awareness||40||40||20 minutes|
|Computer Knowledge||40||40||20 minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||40||40||35 minutes|
As per the table above, it’s obvious that each question will carry 1 mark in the written test and there will be a dedicated time period to attempt questions of a particular subject. Take a look at the following important bullet points:
- Candidates will be allotted 145 minutes in total to answer all the questions. But there will be dedicated time slots for every section (subject).
- The question paper will be completely objective type and the language will be English.
- For every wrong answer, 0.25 of the marks will be deducted as penalty.
Candidates who qualify for the written test will be called for a personal interview by the Bank. Passing the interview is equally crucial.
- Candidates have to bring along a printout of their online applications.
- In the interview, candidates ability is tested through their academic knowledge, confidence, and the presence of mind.
See also – IBPS PO Syllabus MT Exam Pattern
Nainital Bank Clerk and MT Syllabus
Hope the exam pattern is now clear to you. Now, let’s talk about the syllabus for Nainital Bank Clerk and MT so you know what to prepare about.
- Space visualization
- Problem solving
- Analysis and Judgment
- Visual memory
- Arithmetical reasoning
- Verbal and figure classification
- Arithmetical number series
- Abilities to deal with abstract ideas and symbols and their relationships
- Arithmetical computations and other analytical functions
- Spot the error
- Fill in the blanks
- Spelling/detecting mis-spelt words
- Idioms & phrases
- One word substitution
- Improvement of sentences
- Active/passive voice of verbs
- Conversion into direct/indirect narration
- Shuffling of sentence parts
- Shuffling of sentences in a passage
- Cloze passage & comprehension passage.
C) General Awareness
- Indian Current Events
- General Science
- General Knowledge
- Current affairs of National & International news
- Important dates
- Current Science
- Sports & Culture & Banking Sector
D) Computer Knowledge
- Basic of Computers
- Computer Organization
- Generations of computer
- Input & Output Device
- Shortcuts & Basic knowledge MS word
- MS Excel
- MS power point
- Memory Orientation
- Computer Abbreviations
- Modern day Technology
- Short Cut Tricks of MS Word, MS Excel & Computer Abbreviations.
E) Quantitative Aptitude
- Number System
- Decimal Fractions
- Ratio and Proportions
- Unitary Method
- Time and Distance
- Time and Work
- Profit and Loss
- Simple and Compound Interest
- Mensuration (2D and 3D)
- Data Interpretation
Apply online/official website – click here
Nainital Bank exam FAQs
Ans: Yes, there will be a negative marking of 0.25 on every wrong answer.
Ans: The merit list will be prepared based on the marks scored in the written test and the interview.
Ans: Candidates are required to have completed graduation or post-graduation with 50% of marks from a recognized university. Having good knowledge of computer operations is also essential. In addition, applicants with 1-2 years of experience in banking/finance/institutions/NBFCs will be prioritized.
Ans: The selection procedure for Nainital Bank Clerk and MT includes a written test and a personal interview. Candidates have to score well in both stages to be selected.