Hello and welcome
Today we will discuss detail PGCIL Diploma Trainee Syllabus, Exam pattern, selection procedure. You can also download pgcil diploma trainee syllabus.
I would like to cover few important points regarding pgcil diploma trainee selection procedure.
- There will be only one online written exam /CBT.
- The difficulty level of questions will be diploma level.
- The questions will be asked in multiple question type format.
- One question will carry one mark.
- There is a negative marking of One by fourth.
- The questions paper will be divided into two parts in part one the questions will be related to your diploma course and in the second part and general nature questions will be asked.
- A total of 170 questions will be asked.
- Keep visiting the official website for the latest exam date update.
|EXAM||SUBJECT||NO. OF QUES.|
|PART – 1||Technical Knowledge Test/Professional Knowledge Test (TKT/PKT)|
questions from respective discipline
|PART -2||vocabulary, |
data sufficiency & interpretation,
Candidates who have secured at least 40% in the UR category including EWS and 30% in the reserved category in Written Test shall only be eligible for empanelment.
If you want to prepare well for your course-related questions then you go for your diploma books read your diploma books thoroughly it will be more than sufficient for this exam.
for a General nature means part 2 you can go for r s Chand.
See also – career in various field
I hope you will like this post if anything you would like to share with us just comments below the post we will happy to serve you better.