RBI Office Attendant Syllabus and Exam Pattern
Reserve Bank of India (RBI) being the Central Bank of the country is all set to recruit eligible candidates for the post of Office Attendant.
The selection for this post will be based on a country-wide competitive Test in online mode followed by a Language Proficiency Test in Regional Language.
This article will provide you with a holistic view of the syllabus and exam pattern of RBI Office attendant recruitment 2021.
Highlights of RBI Office Attendant Recruitment 2021
|Name of the Post||RBI Office Attendant|
|Recruiting Organization||Reserve Bank of India (RBI)|
|Vacancy Details||841 Vacancies|
|Application Starting Date||February 24, 2021 – March 15, 2021|
|Application Fee||OBC/EWS/General candidates – INR 450 |
SC/ST/PwBD/Ex-Serviceman – INR 50
|Online Payment of Examination Fees||February 24, 2021 – March 15, 2021|
|Tentative date of Online Examination||April 09 and April 10, 2021|
|Selection Procedure||Online Computer Based Test (CBT) |
Language Proficiency Test (LPT)
|Negative Marking||Yes (0.25 Marks will be deducted for each wrong answer)|
Selection Procedure of RBI Office Attendant
The selection procedure of RBI Office attendant recruitment 2021 consists of two stages. The details of the same are given below.
- Online Computer Based Test (CBT)
- Language Proficiency Test (LPT)
Exam Pattern for of RBI Office Attendant Recruitment 2021
|Sl. No.||Name of Tests||Total number of Questions||Total Marks|
|1||Test of Reasoning||30||30|
- Medium of examination will be bilingual except General English section.
- There will be 120 questions.
- Duration of the examination will be 90 Minutes.
- Candidates will have to clear prescribed sectional cutoff in each subject of online examination.
Educational Qualification for RBI Office attendant examination
- The candidate should be an undergraduate as of 01.02.2021.
- Graduates and candidates possessing higher qualifications are not eligible to apply for the post of RBI Office Attendant.
- The candidate must have passed class 10 (SSLC/Matriculation) from the concerned state or Union Territory to which he or she is applying.
- The candidate should be a domicile of the State/UT to which he/she is applying for.
- Regional Language proficiency is a must for candidates who are applying for this examination.
Detailed syllabus of RBI Office attendant examination
Test of Reasoning Syllabus for RBI Office attendant examination
- Alphanumerical Series
- Order and Ranking
- Distance and Direction
- Circular and Linear Puzzles
- Seating Arrangement
- Syllogism and Venn Diagrams
- Blood Relations
General English Syllabus for RBI Office attendant examination
- Reading Comprehension
- Cloze Test
- Antonym and synonym
- Fill in the blanks
- Spotting Errors
- One Word Substitution
- Sentence Improvement
- Para jumbles
- Idioms and Phrases
General Awareness Syllabus for RBI Office attendant examination
- Indian History
- Harappa Civilization and Vedic culture
- Medieval India
- India’s freedom movement and their leaders
- Geography of India
- Countries and their geographical features
- Famous ports and their location.
- Indian Polity
- Administrative, Legislative and judiciary
- Election commission and procedures
- Important constitution bodies and political parties
- Duties and responsibilities of Parliamentarians
- Indian Economy
- Important monetary institutions
- Inventions and Discoveries.
- General Knowledge
- Current affairs
Numerical Ability Syllabus for RBI Office attendant examination
- Number system
- Time and Distance
- Time and Work
- LCM and HCF
- Simple Interest and Compound interest
- Train and boat
- Ratio and Proportion
- Mixtures and Allegations
- Permutations and Combination
- Pipes and cisterns
FAQ RBI Office Attendant
Reasoning, General English, General Awareness and Numerical Ability.
Age relaxation of 5 Years for SC and ST Candidates and 3 Years for OBC Candidates.
The monthly salary of an RBI Office Attendant will be INR 10, 940 excluding other perks and allowances.