veterinary officers exam doesn’t conduct in each and every year. time to time it comes that’s why you may not get the detailed syllabus elsewhere other than Sarkari syllabus.com.
here I will tell you the exam pattern of this vacancy and detailed syllabus of this vacancy and the required books to crack this exam let’s begin —-
1- WRITTEN EXAM
3-FINAL MERIT LIST
Note:- Pattern of Question Paper
1 Objective type paper.
2 Maximum Marks : 100
3 Number of Questions : 100
4 Duration of Paper : Two Hours
5 There will be Negative Marking
6 All Questions carry equal marks.
WRITTEN EXAM CONTAINS TWO PARTS
1-PART A (Gen. Knowledge on Rajasthan)
2- PART B
1-राजस्थान में बोली जाने वाली विभिन्न बोलियां
2- राजस्थानी साहित्य का परिचय
3- लोक देवता एवं एवं लोक देवियां
4- संत एवं संप्रदाय
5- त्योहार मेले तथा राजस्थानी कल्चर
6- जातियां एवं जनजातियां
7- स्त्री एवं पुरुषों के वस्त्र एवं आभूषण की जानकारी
8- चित्रकला तथा हस्तकला का विस्तृत परिचय
9- दुर्ग महल कुएं तालाब बावड़ी आदि का विस्तृत परिचय
10- संस्कार एवं रीति रिवाज
11- ऐतिहासिक एवं पर्यटन स्थल
1. Socio-economic importance and marketing of livestock and poultry in Rajasthan.
2. Important breeds of livestock and poultry in Rajasthan with special reference to their importance, phenotypic characters, economic characters, adaptability etc.
3. Preliminary ideas of heritability, repeatability, genetic and phenotypic correlations. Methods of breed improvement with special reference to selection,breeding systems and progeny testing.
4. Common feeds and fodders of Rajasthan and their nutritive importance. Nutritive requirements of animals and feeding standards. Proximate analysis,balanced ration, computation of ration and methods of preservation and processing of feed and fodder.
5. Digestion, absorption and metabolism of carbohydrates, fat and protein in ruminants and non-ruminants.
6. Avian production and management, dairy production and management with special reference to constituents of milk of cows, buffaloes, goats etc., milk processing and testing. Meat inspection, abattoir practices and common use of animal by-products.
7. Pharmacology of drugs acting on various body systems and pathogens. Role of Minerals and vitamins and their deficiencies in livestock & poultry. Important toxicities in animals.
8. General veterinary microbiologywith special reference to veterinary bacteriology, immunology and serology, virology and mycology.
9. General veterinary parasitology including helminthology, entolomology & acarology and protozoology.
10. General, systemic and special veterinary pathology.
11. General and systemic clinical veterinary medicine including etiology, clinical manifestations, diagnosis and treatment of important clinical diseases of livestock and poultry.
12. General epidemiology, modes, clinical manifestations, treatment, prevention and control of infectious diseases of livestock and poultry.
13. General principles of milk, meat and environmental hygiene.zoonoses and public health.
14. Veterinary jurisprudence and ethics with respect to vetero-legal role of veterinarians.
15. Anesthesiology, regional and clinical surgical procedures. Radiological, endoscopic, USG and other diagnostic as well as therapeutic pre and post-operative procedures.
16. Characters of estrus in different species of domestic animals. Andrology, artificial insemination, pregnancy diagnosis, diseases and accidents during gestation. Fertility, infertility and sterility in male and female livestock.
In the written exam they asked everything about theory part, so in the interview they will judge you on the basis of confidence and your practical as well as knowledge also.
total 40 marks will be awarded maximum and it will count in the merit list also so prepare well for interview test.
FINAL MERIT LIST
40%marks from the written examination will be count for final merit list
20% marks of your academic will be count for final merit list
and 40% marks of your interview will be count for final merit list
SO the final merit list will be made on the basis of the your written examination + your interview + your academic
SOME IMPORTANT LINKS
SYLLABUS PDF- CLICK HERE
OFFICIAL WEBSITE- CLICK HERE
YOUTUBE VIDEO- CLICK HERE