SSC Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) Syllabus and Exam Pattern
The Examination Pattern of SSC MTS examination consists two papers followed by Document Verification.
- Paper 1 – Computer Based Test (CBT)
- Paper 2 – Descriptive Test
|Name of the Paper||Content of the Paper|
|Paper 1||General Intelligence and Reasoning |
|Paper 2||Essay /Letter writing in English language or in any other language included in 8th Schedule of the Constitution|
Details of SSC MTS Examination
|Name of the Examination||SSC Multitasking Staff (MTS) Examination|
|Name of the exam conducting authority||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Mode of Examination||Paper 1 – Online Mode , Paper 2 – Offline Mode|
|Total Marks||Paper 1 – 100 Marks Paper 2 – 50 Marks|
|Duration of Examination||Paper 1 – 90 Minutes Paper 2 -30 Minutes|
|Link towards official notification of SSC MTS 2021||https://ssc.nic.in/SSCFileServer/PortalManagement/UploadedFiles/notice_mts_05022021.pdf|
SSC MTS Paper 1 (Tier 1)Examination Pattern
|Section Details||Total Number of Questions||Total Marks|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||25||25|
- Paper 1 of the SSC MTS Examination will be bilingual (English and Hindi), except the General English section.
- Paper 1 will have 100 multiple choice-based questions carrying 1 mark each.
- There will be a negative marking of ¼ marks for each wrong answer.
- The total duration of SSC MTS Paper 1 will be 90 minutes for the general candidates (120 Minutes for candidates eligible for scribes)
SSC MTS General Intelligence and Reasoning Syllabus
|Number and Alphabetical Series|
|Odd one Out|
|Paper Folding and Cutting|
|Ranking and Order|
|Complete the diagram|
|Words order according to dictionary|
SSC MTS Numerical Ability Syllabus
|HCF and LCM|
|Time and Work|
|Profit and Loss|
|Ratio and Proportion|
|Mixtures and Allegation|
|Time Speed Distance|
SSC MTS English Language Syllabus
|SSC MTS English Language Topics|
|Spot the error|
|Fill in the blanks|
|Parts of speech|
|Direct and Indirect speech|
|Idioms and Phrases,|
|Improvement of sentences|
SSC MTS General Awareness Syllabus
|India and its Neighboring Countries|
|Books and Authors|
|Sports and Games|
|History of India|
|Geography of India|
|The economic scenario of India|
|Inventions & Discoveries|
|Awards and Honors|
Marks scored by candidates in Paper-I (Computer Based Examination), if conducted in multiple shifts, will be normalized by using the formula.
Paper-II (Descriptive):syllabus and exam pattern
one Short Essay and one Letter in English or in any language included in the 8th schedule of the Constitution.
No negative marking in paper 2.
List of Languages accepted for Paper 2 of SSC MTS Examination
Top 40 Topics for Essay writing for SSC MTS Examination
- Impact of Social Media on Youth
- Farmer Protests and its significance in India
- Can Technology replace Teachers?
- Impact of globalization in the world.
- Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana.
- Impact of video games on students.
- Importance of Mobile phones in Communication.
- Contribution of Technology to education.
- Yoga and Meditation for Human welfare.
- GST and its significance in the Indian Economy.
- E Technology and farmers.
- E-Commerce and its significance in Business.
- Urbanization and its impact on modern society
- Mental and Physical strength – which is more important?
- Future of India.
- Junk food and its detrimental effect on children
- The most important socio-economic problem in India
- Underemployment in India.
- Corona Virus and LockDown Impact on Modern society
- National Education Policy
- Work from home – Pros and Cons.
- Nepotism in Bollywood.
- Online classes and their impact on students.
- Family bonds during Covid Era.
- Air Pollution and its effect on Metropolitan cities in India.
- CAA and Indian Constitution.
- India as a paradigm of Democracy.
- Morality in Modern Life.
- Role of Indian Woman in Modern era.
- Feminism as a Women Ideology
- Work-Life balance in Present era.
- Devaluation of currency and its impact in India.
- Implementation of Farmer laws and Conflicts related to it.
Top 40 Letter Writing topics for SSC MTS Examination
- A letter to a friend asking him to join for your Birthday Party.
- A letter to your parents enquiring about their well being.
- A letter to your friend guiding him in taking career-oriented decisions.
- A letter to your employer asking permission to take leave for two days.
- A letter to your colleague inviting him for your marriage.
- A letter to the editor of a newspaper detailing an issue faced by the people of your locality
- A letter to your favorite author with positive feedback on his newly published book
- A letter to the warden of the hostel detailing the quality issue of food.
- A letter to your favorite film star enquiring his availability to attend your school anniversary function.
- A Letter to your headmaster enquiring about your attendance percentage.
- A letter to your friend wishing him to recover soon from his illness
- A letter to your employer asking for an increment in your salary
- A letter to an organization where you had applied for a job vacancy enquiring about your selection status.
- A letter to your teacher thanking him for his genuine support throughout your education.
- A letter to your sister wishing her happy birthday
- Letter to the editor of a newspaper highlighting issues of drug abuse in society
- Letter to the PWD officer citing the pathetic condition of roads in your locality
- Letter to the officer of water authority citing the scarcity of water in your locality
- A letter to your friend who lives abroad enquiring about the availability of job opportunities suitable for you.
- Letter to a bookstall owner asking him availability of a specific book
- Write a letter to your client asking him to postpone the business meeting.
- Write a letter to the Prime minister of India pointing out the importance of amending education policies in your state
- Write a letter to the police station detailing the robbery that happened in your locality.
- Write a letter appreciating your friend on her recent success in the board examination.
- Write a letter to the CEO of a company inquiring about job opportunities available in that organization.
- Write a letter to your best friend expressing deep regret on the death of his mother
- Write a letter to your mother expressing your happiness about getting a new job
- Write a letter to your friend wishing him good luck with his examination
- Write a letter to your friend who is going abroad wishing him a safe journey.
- Write a letter to your grandfather expressing your wish to visit him during your vacation.
- Write a letter to your friend detailing your tour experience.
- Write a letter to your employer regarding your dissatisfaction with the work ethics followed in the company.
- Write a letter to your friend asking permission to stay in her home for one week.
- Write a letter to your friend asking him to join you for a movie.
- Write a letter to your teacher asking her to give additional time to complete your assignment
- Write a letter to your team coordinator asking him to let you know about the details of the online webinar
- Write a letter to your colleague wishing him luck in his new business venture.
- Write a letter to your business dealer thanking him for the prompt delivery of goods.
- Write a letter to your classmate inviting him to join the newly formed sports club.
- Write a letter to your father asking for advice for your higher studies.
SSC exam syllabus and exam pattern Staff Selection Commission syllabus in detail.
you will get here various state SSC exam syllabus also.