TRB TN Special Teacher Syllabus and Selection Procedure, 2021
Tamil Nadu Teachers Recruitment Board has recently announced a Special Teacher Recruitment for the posts of Craft Instructor(sewing), Art Master, Music Teacher, and Physical Education Teacher. There are around 1598 vacancies.
Eligible candidates with adequate educational and technical qualification may apply online for the same on or before 25.04.2021.
In this article, we are going to give you an elaborated outline of the selection procedure and syllabus of TRB TN Special Teacher Recruitment 2021.
Selection Procedure of TRB TN Special Teacher
The Selection Procedure of TRB TN Special Teacher Recruitment, 2021 consists of two stages.
- Computer Based Examination
- Certificate Verification
Exam Pattern of Computer Based Examination
|The subject of the Examination||Total Number of Questions||Total Marks||Exam Duration||Medium of Examination|
|Academic (Technical Qualification) related Questions||95 Questions||95 Marks||150 Minutes (2 Hours 30 Minutes)||Tamil and English|
Syllabus of TRB TN Special Teacher
Syllabus of Physical Education Teacher
- Principals and history of Physical Education
- Officiating and rule of Games and Sports, and training
- Health Education and Nutrition
- Sports Trauma Management
- Sports Management in Physical Education
- Methods of Physical Education
- Anatomy and Physiology
- Evaluation and measurement
- Sports Psychology
Syllabus of Music Teacher
- Technical Terms related to music
- Methods of Singing Pallavis
- Comparison of Karnatic Music and Hindustani Music
- Light Music, Folk Music and Its Characteristics
- Music and Practical Exercise
- Ragas and its classification
- Thalasand its classification
- Gana Kala Ragas
- Ancient Tamil Music
- Lakshanas of Sabha Composition
- Varnam, Keerthanai, Kruthi, Padam, Javali Thillana, Pallavi, Ashtapathi, Tharangam
- Classical Dance Composition
- Thodaya, Mangalam, Javala thillana, Shabtham, Alarippu, Padavarnam, Padam,
- Benefits of student psychology
- The list of different stage concerts
- Vital role of music in the nation
- Vocal voice practices and fingering practices
- Music classrooms and Music Library
- Development of Indian Music
- Reproducing Notation in the Music and Mudhra
- Indian Music Strength
- The seats of music in South India
- Classification of Musical instruments into stringed, wing, and percussion groups
- The qualification of the music teacher
- Importance of Education Psychology on teachers
- Maintenance of School records
- Student-Teachers relationship
Syllabus of Craft Instructor (Sewing)
- Tools and Equipment
- Taking body measurements
- Pattern making
- Sewing Machine and Maintenance
- Different types of Hand Stitches
- Sewing Technique for Garment Construction
- Layout-Principles of Layout
- Garment Construction
FAQ TRB TN Special Teacher Syllabus
|UPSC Prelims||UPSC CDS|
|NDA MOTIVATION||NDA SYLLABUS|
|UPSC syllabus Hindi pdf||UPSC ISS Syllabus Indian Statistical Service|
|NDA previous year papers||UPSC CMS Combined Medical Service syllabus|
How much is the examination fee for applying to the TRB TN Special Teacher Recruitment 2021?
General candidates have to pay INR 500 and candidates belonging to SC/SCA/ST and
differently abled candidates have to pay INR 250.
If the Computer Based Examination is conducted in multiple sessions, then there will be normalization of marks.
The written examination will be on 27-08-2021.
No, There is no negative marking.