UP TGT Syllabus – Dear aspirants, I know you are doing well to prepare TGT ( trained graduate teacher) examination here I will let you know few Basic points regarding the UP TGT Syllabus and UP TGT exam pattern.
Here you will get the UP TGT syllabus of Hindi, Mathematics, Home Science, Urdu, English, Art, Social Science, Sewing, Sanskrit, Science, Commerce, Agriculture, Physical Education, Music Playing, Music Singing.
Important Date 2021
- Application start:16/03/2021
- Last Date for Apply Online: 11/04/2021
- Click here for a youtube video
UP TGT Syllabus 2021-
- there is no negative marking.
- www.upsessb.org For online form filling please click here and this is also the official website.
- For one particular subject, you have to fill only one online application, but you have a graduation degree in other subjects then you can also fill separate online applications for this.
- The language paper will be in that particular language, other than the language the paper language will be Hindi and English.
- There will be only one written examination which will be in offline mode means paper pen mode.
- 125 questions will be asked.
- one question will carry 4 marks, it means a total of 500 marks will be there.
- The final merit list will be based on this written examination.
- you have to prepare very well for the written examination because it is going to change your whole life.
- 2 hours’ time will be allotted for the written examination.
- questions will be asked in MCQ format, it means 1 question will carry 4 option in which 1 option will be correct.
- The date of examination is still not announced, should try to visit the official website frequently.
regarding Shiksha Mitra–
- A total of 125 questions will be asked and one question will carry 3.75 marks each.
- it means the Total marks will be 465.
- And the remaining 35 marks will be given on the basis of experience.
- one year of Shikshamitra duty= 1.75 marks
- total marks for the final merit list will be 465 + 35 =500
- The final merit list will be drawn on the basis of 500 marks.
You may like other syllabus post –